In CES last week, which was considered as the best trade show for showing off new technologies, there were lots of new high- tech products released. In this show, thousands of technology products were unveiled, some of which gained the most attention of people and they may become great trends this year. These new products may be useful, unique or just plain strange.
Here are some new special products in CES 2010
1. Samsung's OLED animated ID card running on RFID technology is complete product and available in tech market.
Samsung OLED identity card
2. Light Touch has just announced Light Blue Optics: a pico projector based on lasers, running on Window CE. This laser projector turns any flat surface into an auto-focused and image-adjusted 10-inch touchscreen with WVGA resolution.
Light Blue Optics of Light Touch
3. Following Microsoft and HP, Dell also unveiled its tablet PC designed with Android OS, 5 inch touch screen display, 5 megapixel camera, Sim slot but the codename, price and configuration have not revealed yet.
New tablet PC of Dell
4. Lenovo IdeaPad U1 Hybrid is notebook powered with Core 2 Duo CULV processor and Windows 7 Home Premium operation system. It screen can be pulled from its shell and turn out a Qualcomm Snapdragon powered-multitouch tablet with a 16GB SSD that boots Lenovo's customized Skylight Linux interface.
Lenovo IdeaPad U1 Hybrid
5. Samsung laptop with OLED 14.1 inch display screen could be transparent for 40% in its standby mood.
Samsung 14.1 inch OLED laptop
6. Sony shows of its 24.5 inch TV OLED which could display 3D pictures (the largest display TV OLED in the current market is LG 15 inch TV OLED.)
Sony 24.5 inch OLED TV